Wednesday, April 20, 2011

celebrity look a-like

Im sure at one point or another, in the span of ones life, something like this has been said to you: "you know, you look so much like (name of actor/actress, politician, professional athlete, any sort of celebrity, ect.) ."
Most of the time this is a huge ego boost and you walk away feeling quite good about yourself. Some on the other hand, not so much.
for example:
HUGE EGO BOOST

who wouldnt want to look like Ang?


























 

NOT SO MUCH


image
Yikes




















Often times, many look-alikes earn a living by making guest appearances at public events or performing on television or in a film, playing the person they resemble. I dont know about you, but that is something I could handle.  

Today I have discovered a celeb look a-like that surpasses any other. I almost called her Jim when I saw this happening!




the resemblance is undeniable 













 
perfection in a face.










I think I have opened up a whole new career outlook for her. You can thank me later. Good luck with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment